Dr. Jerry Watson MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 15th, 2017
Great Doctor
I trust him with my life.

February 3rd, 2017
Really cares, and listens to what you have to say. I Never feel rushed and he genuinely cares,

November 18th, 2016
Among the most important qualities I look for in a physician are lack of a phone maze when calling, professionalism and care of staff, promptness of being able to make an appointment, respect of my time, skill, wisdom, feeling a sense that the physician and staff care and are courteous, and good follow up. Dr Watson's team embodies my best expectations of these as well as many other positive qualities. And coming from me, that's saying a great deal. What I liked best about Dr.. Watson is that he sits down, crosses his leg, takes out his pen and clipboard and has an actual, unhurried conversation, making sure that all of my questions are answered in a skilled yet very personable way. I can't say enough about this physician and his team.

August 21st, 2016
The doctor we are all looking to find!
Dr. Watson truly earns a five star rating. Knowledgable, a good listener and gives you the time to make you feel comfortable. Friendly, efficient staff and the office runs appointment punctual. Lucky to have found someone who cares!

August 12th, 2016
Blessed to have Dr. Watson and staff on my team.
Dr. Watson and his staff are absolutely professionals! Although I met him by accident (Dr. Watson was on call at the hospital when I had my heart attack) I believe it was meant to be. He kept my family informed, made sure I was given the best treatment possible, and continues to do so. His staff are angels and go out of their way to make sure your needs are met. I believe if I had at an appointment with him prior to my illness, he could have prevented it. Wish all Drs. treated us as people and not numbers!

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Jerry Watson has been taking good care of me for about 10 years. He is not only a wonderful man, but also an excellent doctor who really cares for his patients. I would recommend him in a heart beat. He is a great doctor.

July 17th, 2016
Dr.Watson
Always receive excellent service.

June 26th, 2016
Very through and careful. Makes sure you understand his diagnosis of any cardiac issues and the treatment he suggests. Also concerned with other medical issues which may be affecting your overall health.

June 23rd, 2016
In 59 years of my life, I've never experienced better medical care. Dr. Watson and his staff are professional, personable, compassionate and always prompt. I've always been scared to death of hospitals and Doctors but at age 57 finally required the care of a specialist. Over the last two years, Dr. Watson has expertly explained results of testing, generously spent his time answering my million questions, and has been a wonderful 'coach' for the medical treatment I ultimately required. I no longer fear hospitals and doctors and look forward to my follow-up visits with him and his staff. I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Watson and his staff looking after me.

March 7th, 2016
He took off his glasses and looked me right in the eyes
Dr. Watson and his staff were professional, courteous and efficient. What I appreciated most is that he sat down with me put everything else down, took off his glasses, looked me right in the eyes and seemed to want to hear MY story on my initial visit. He did not seem to be thinking about the previous or next patient. So very many doctors make this mistake because everyone is so overworked these days. He took the time and listened and I felt understood and respected. I highly recommend Dr. Watson and staff.

February 29th, 2016
Great Recommendation
To echo the other 5 star reviews, the doctor and his staff are extremely knowledgable and dedicated. He was recommended to me by a neighbor and I can't thank them enough. Dr. Watson is easy to talk to and took his time with me without feeling rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Watson as a cardiologist.

February 17th, 2016
Cardiology at its Best
Dr. Jerry Watson is a fantastic specialist in every way , he spent all the time necessary , listened + paid attention to all my complaints and explanation of my symptoms that I had . Set things up for my procedures so swiftly that I was astonished its not easy to find all these qualities in one Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a wonderful cardiologist. I would definitely choose him again and hope we never have to see any other cardiologist but him only. I moved from a large metropolitan area to SC and all the literature I read about Dr. Watson mainly made me choose him and his staff. I found his staff courteous, they made me feel and give me all the confidence that I had made right choice of doctor to continue my care. Thanks to Dr. Watson and Mary and the entire staff for making me feel positive and welcome.