A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Weinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Weinberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weinberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry C Weinberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Weinberg practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.