A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Weinberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Weinberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weinberg has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Jerry Weinberg practices Ophthalmology, General Practice, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists, Brooklyn General Practitioners, and Brooklyn Surgeons.