A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Southern Healthcare
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Chad White DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. White practice?
- Dr. Jerry White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry White practices Family Medicine near Dexter, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Branson West, MO.
See Dexter Family Physicians.