Dr. Jerry Wille Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Wille?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2011

Mercy "CARE"

I think every Dr in this office do the best they can in every case. If they do not know the answer they make your they find the best specialty clinic that can. They don't just give you a pill & say here try this...They find the root of the problem. I thank them for all they have done for my family.

December 16th, 2009

Staff is always polite and call us back (at home)if we have questions.Dr. Wille always spends time with uswhen examined.

August 24th, 2009

Very disappointed / abandoned patient

I went to this doctor seeking help with weaning off of a particular pain medication. This doctor pretended to care at my 1st visit and said he would help me. He discharged me from care, via a letter, stating that he felt I was not up front with him. He never discussed this with me. He would not return a phone call to discuss his concerns, so I was abandoned by this 'doctor' without being able to discuss anything with him. ***A GOOD physician will always help you wean off of a pain medication if you are seeking help - so this speaks volumes about his character and lack of compassion. Very disappointed and betrayed. If you need a physician for SIMPLE medical care (nothing that would require time or any care or effort) he may be fine, but don't count on him. On the other hand, his STAFF is excellent.

July 23rd, 2016