A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Wurster, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wurster graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wurster has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wurster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Wurster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Wurster practice?
Dr. Jerry Wurster practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Prairie Village, KS.
See Scottsdale Ophthalmologists and Scottsdale Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Wurster, Dr. Garrett Wurster, Dr. Gerald Wurster, Dr. Geraldo Wurster