A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Yon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Yon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Yon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Yon MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Yon practice?
- Dr. Jerry Yon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Yon practices Gastroenterology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Gastroenterologists.