A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Yuan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Yuan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yuan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Yuan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Yuan practice?
- Dr. Jerry Yuan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Yuan practices Urology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA.
See Duluth Urologists.