A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Yuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Yuan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yuan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yuan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Yuan, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Yuan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Yuan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Yuan FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Yuan practice?
- Dr. Jerry Yuan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Yuan practices Urology near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Cumming Urologists.