Dr. Jershonda Hartsfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jershonda Hartsfield?

The best pediatrician EVER!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Hartsfield is one of the most knowledgeable, professional, efficient yet personable, compassionate & caring doctors that I have ever encountered. She has been my little one's pediatrician since the day he was born & even after countless office visits, emails, etc. She has never failed to be patient, understanding, compassionate & thorough. Whether it's a reoccuring issue or a new one I have always felt like my son has the best doctor & health advocate in the world. I TRUST her knowledge & expertise & I KNOW that she cares about my child's health & the quality of care she provides to him. I really could not wish for a better doctor for the most important person in my life. She exceeds expectations every time.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 1st, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Hartsfield since 2010. She is very attentive, listens and cares about her patients. She has always been supportive of our decisions and takes our concerns into account when treating our baby girls. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr Hartsfield is amazing. She is always welcoming, happy and willing to answer any questions. I've never felt hesitant to go to her with any concerns. I would highly recommend her.

Posted on July 19th, 2016