A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeryl Wiens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeryl Wiens, Nonsurgical Spine, Nonsurgical Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Electrodiagnostic Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeryl Wiens, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiens graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Wiens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeryl J. Wiens MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeryl J. Wiens practice?
- Dr. Jeryl Wiens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeryl Wiens practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Physiatrists and Fresno Sports Medicine Doctors.