Dr. Jerzy Macura MD Patient Reviews

3.2

July 5th, 2016
terrible experience
It was my biggest mistake to become doctor Macura's patient. I had surgery with him 11 years ago. After the surgery I was trying to bring his attention to me for a few days but he would not come to see me until I ended up in ICU with aspiration pneumonia. I was there for 2 weeks and barely survived. My recovery, physical and psychological, required a long time. I lost my job and spent more than a year in a crushing depression. I ended up with a slipped band, same weight and constant heartburn.

May 19th, 2016
Lap band surgery

May 1st, 2016
Would not recommend this surgeon. I had a complication after surgery and he couldn'the be bothered to speak to me about it. When I had my follow up appointment with him, he spent all of 5 minutes with me & then told me to either wait it out or go see a specialist. I felt like he did the surgery & then was done with me. Staff was very nice though.