Dr. Jerzy Macura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerzy Macura?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Jerzy Macura?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2017

Great Surgeon

Went to his office after being recommended for Galbladder removel. He explained everything to me and described the procedure. I had the Galbladder removed on 8/7/2017 and I am still recovering the healing process is coming along quick thanks to Mr. Macura for his expertise in Laproscopic surgery. Also the staff were all polite and friendly I am thankfull for him and his staff thank you all. Keith M

July 5th, 2016

terrible experience

It was my biggest mistake to become doctor Macura's patient. I had surgery with him 11 years ago. After the surgery I was trying to bring his attention to me for a few days but he would not come to see me until I ended up in ICU with aspiration pneumonia. I was there for 2 weeks and barely survived. My recovery, physical and psychological, required a long time. I lost my job and spent more than a year in a crushing depression. I ended up with a slipped band, same weight and constant heartburn.

May 19th, 2016

Lap band surgery

May 1st, 2016

Would not recommend this surgeon. I had a complication after surgery and he couldn'the be bothered to speak to me about it. When I had my follow up appointment with him, he spent all of 5 minutes with me & then told me to either wait it out or go see a specialist. I felt like he did the surgery & then was done with me. Staff was very nice though.

August 14th, 2017