A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Przygodzki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Przygodzki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Womans Christian Assoc Hospital - WCA Hosp at Jones Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Przygodzki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Independent Health - 26 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki practice?
Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Pediatricians.