A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Przygodzki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Przygodzki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Womans Christian Assoc Hospital - WCA Hosp at Jones Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki practice?
- Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerzy Przygodzki practices Pediatrics near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Pediatricians.