A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerzy Slomka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerzy Slomka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slomka
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Slomka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slomka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerzy Slomka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerzy Slomka practice?
- Dr. Jerzy Slomka has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerzy Slomka practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Ellsworth, KS.
See Ellsworth Primary Care Doctors and Ellsworth Internists.