A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerzy Slomka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerzy Slomka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slomka graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slomka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerzy Slomka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerzy Slomka practice?
- Dr. Jerzy Slomka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerzy Slomka practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lucas, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, KS and Holyrood, KS.
See Lucas Primary Care Doctors and Lucas Internists.