Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fantastic Specialist Who Shows He Cares! show details Fantastic Specialist Who Shows He Cares!
Apr 6th, 2012

His staff is very friendly, and I've never had to wait longer than ten minutes to be taken back. I think appointments need to be made in advance, as he keeps a busy schedule (but it's worth it). However, I was impressed by Dr. Szaflarski. It is highly evident that Neurology is his passion, and he is highly knowledgeable about his specialization. He took the time to sit down with me and listen to what I had to say, as well as answer the numerous questions I had. He is very polite; His bedside manner is excellent. He actually asked if he could examine me, rather than just telling me to get on the table. And considering I didn't have a high enough income, he was more than happy to help me find a way to fund my new medication (which was top-notch but expensive). He is very helpful, shows he cares, and understands individual situations. I would highly recommend him if you're looking for a neurologist, and he's accepting new patients.

Patient show details Patient
by Michael B. on May 1st, 2009

Dr. Szaflarski has been my neurologist for 10 years and has dramatically helped in the progress of my epilepsy treatment. Thank you Jerzy!

Great DR!!!! show details Great DR!!!!
Aug 25th, 2008

He is the man if you truly need help. He is very compasionate and knowledgeable. Changes nurses too often and you kind of have to review the problem with each 'changing of the guard' if you will. Otherwise, he is fantastic!