Dr. Jeselle Mathews Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeselle Mathews?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Very rude. Rolls her eyes at me and made me go back to her clinic numerous times without giving any pain management or any advice at all

Extreme Pain ---never ever again!!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Was in pain and bleeding for so long went to office many times she would just stare at me and never give answers didn't even give any pain medications of advices to manage my pain or why I was bleeding heavily. Cold unfeeling distant and withdrawn. She would roll her eyes and just make a sound like " hmm!" I always felt I wasted my time going to her.

rude horrible attitude

Posted on April 7th, 2016

staff called me that i have scheduled follow up check up, went in and the moment Dr. Mathews saw me she gave me a look and asked " why are you here?!!' wide eyes and acted as if i wasted her time. went home thinking, wow! what an attitude! 'twas my last and will never go back!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Been her patient for years but I'm transferring to a different Doctor.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Quiet office, nice staff. Dr. Jeselle is very patient and so pretty.

Posted on February 5th, 2016

Their computer system was down, but my appointment still went smooth. great care!!

Posted on January 1st, 2016

Bedside manner is poor. Aloof and very strict

Posted on December 30th, 2015

She is seems very strict, detached during clinic appointments or visits but if you ask her questions she'll answer them. I've been going to her for few years and she doesn't offer or say informations if you don't ask her.

Great Great Doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Mathews, she delivered four of my children. She always answers questions thoroughly and her staff is always so nice.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I should have read the reviews before making my appointment to see Dr. Matthews. It was my first visit. The office is under construction so it took me a bit longer to find. After waiting about 15 min. I was told Dr. Matthews had been called in to labor and that I could either wait 45 min. or reschedule. I asked if she had a pa I could see. No pa .

Doctor's Response

As an obstetrician, it is not uncommon to be called out for a delivery. We are a solo practice, which means we do not have another physician on staff or a PA. Our goal this year is to hire a PA so we can avoid cancellations and delays of patient appointments.

Horrible experience

Posted on September 11th, 2013

After spending almost 3 hours in the waiting room this so called Dr criticized me about my pregnancy symptoms, kept rolling her eyes and didn't even prescribe me prenatal vitamins. She should change careers if she doesn't like this one because obviously she's not good at it. She always seems frustrated and seems to ignore me when I try to tell her anything. Don't waste your time with this horrible Dr.

Doctor's Response

WDC has just celebrated our 20th anniversary. We make comprehensive patient care our priority.

Take a pass on this clinic

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I scheduled an 11:15am appointment, and by 12:15 we were still in a waiting room full of people ahead of us. I asked the receptionist for an estimate as to how much longer, and was told she had no idea. There were still 7 patients ahead of us. I told her we can leave and come back if it won't be soon. I was then told if we leave we will be cancelled. You know, because obviously it benefits them for us to sit there for 2 hours, versus coming back when they can see us. Cancelled the appointment, and will find a different OB/GYN. Hope no one else wastes their time here.

Doctor's Response

With only one practitioner, there will be times when the wait may be longer than expected.