A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesmin Mitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesmin Mitra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesmin Mitra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitra graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mitra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesmin Mitra MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jesmin Mitra practice?
- Dr. Jesmin Mitra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesmin Mitra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.