A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Bouma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Bouma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Bouma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouma graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bouma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess W Bouma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jess W. Bouma practice?
- Dr. Jess Bouma has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jess Bouma practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.