A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Boysen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Boysen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Boysen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boysen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Boysen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Larsen Boysen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jess L. Boysen practice?
- Dr. Jess Boysen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jess Boysen practices Ophthalmology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Omaha Ophthalmologists.