A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mandel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jess Mandel practice?
- Dr. Jess Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jess Mandel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Critical Care Practitioners, and La Jolla Pulmonologists.