A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Mandel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mandel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Mandel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jess Mandel practice?
- Dr. Jess Mandel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jess Mandel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.