A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Andrews Miller MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jess A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jess Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jess Miller practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Neurologists.