A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Andrews Miller MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jess A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jess Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jess Miller practices Psychiatry and Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists and Phoenix Neurologists.