A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Olson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Olson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess William Olson MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jess W. Olson practice?
- Dr. Jess Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jess Olson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Physiatrists.