Dr. Jess Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jess Roy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2016

Negligent and Pompous

I went into urgent care per my regular pcp to be seen for excruciating pain following major dental work that I received a nerve injury in my jaw which is a serious condition that causes electric pain through the eardrum and jaw. It is supposed to be monitored because it can become permanent. Dr Roy spent less than 5 minutes with me before deciding I was not in legitimate pain but a drug seeker although I have NO HISTORY of this behavior and he could have easily verified this with my pcp also in that office. He refused to treat my excruciating pain which today was confirmed by a dentist to be Nerve Injury and serious enough to require pain medication and monitoring my injury because it can become permanent. I can only guess he labeled me a drug seeker because I do not have much money. There was literally zero other reason. His office is still unapologetic and the administration department was extremely arrogant, sarcastic, callous, rude and unprofessional. I was told if I did not like how I was treated I could go elsewhere. Today I saw on my chart that Dr Roy wrote "patient is unhappy about not getting narcotics", leaving me forever branded a drug seeker with absolutely no reason to have done this to me. He had absolutely no sympathy for the piercing and electric pain that was shooting through my eardrum and jaw. I would never see this Dr again.

April 20th, 2016

Someone

Dr. and nurse Brandy refused to provide me with supplies that I need. Told me to go to a local pharmacy where I have to pay instead of getting it for free from DME provider.

November 16th, 2015

My thorough. Refers for tests or specialists as needed. Always positive and helpful. I must see every 2 months for my condition. Very happy with this doctor.

May 20th, 2017