A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jess Thoene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jess Thoene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoene
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thoene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jess Thoene, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoene graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Thoene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jess Gilbert Thoene MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Jess G. Thoene practice?
- Dr. Jess Thoene has 1 office location.
Dr. Jess Thoene practices Pediatrics and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Geneticists.