A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Ang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Ang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ang graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Ang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jesse Ang practice?
- Dr. Jesse Ang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Ang practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.