Dr. Jesse Areopagita Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Areopagita?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Areopagita?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2016

Terrible Doctor!

our entire hospital stay under thus doctors care was him taking guesses of what could be wrong. He ran very few tests and just prolonged the stay for no reason. I wouldn't allow him to be in charge of my care- if you have the misfortune of being assigned this doctor definitely put a request in for a change. Memorial West needs to do a better job of staffing doctors who are more competent including the ER doctors who seem to run tests for no reason!

November 18th, 2013

quick and to the point

The Dr. is quick and to the point. I recently had my mother in the hospital, he came by everyday and updated us on her status and also recomendations. He is very thorough and blunt. He answered all my questions and concerns and made everything crystal clear. I am very happy to have had him take care of my mother and I am looking forward to keeping him as my mothers Dr. and possibly mine as well...

September 4th, 2012

Watch out for this one!

I was recently seen by this MD in the hopital. He never introduced himself to myself and my husband upon entering the room, so we assumed he was associated with the MD's that were going to perform a procedure on me. He did not discuss my medical history accurately with me, and would not let me get a word in when attempting to ask questions. In addition, his arrogant bedside manner makes the hospital look bad. He told us that too many MD's order tests that are not necessary, so maybe you need this procedure but maybe not. I would not let this so called professional touch me.

July 29th, 2017