Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Hermes Gerundo,MD. on Jun 19th, 2015

he has done excellent in all areas.

May 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor - diagnoses accurately, is thorough, explains things well. So glad I found him!

Jesse Bracamonte DO show details Jesse Bracamonte DO
Sep 12th, 2012

This practice is very patient oriented. Dr. B cares about his patients and spends the time necessary to make sure all basis are covered. Dr. B. always makes sure he follows up on your care if something is up. He is AWESOME and easy to talk to. Tresa

Kathi show details Kathi
Sep 10th, 2012

I hesitate to tell everyone how wonderful Dr. Bracamonte is because I fear not being able to get in when everyone flocks to him! But, truthfully, he is a wonderful Dr., the kind you always hope for. He takes time with you, he listens, he's smart and he seems to actually CARE about his patients. It's like finding one of those "old time" Dr.s that you didn't believe existed anymore. I was so apprehensive about switching Dr.s after having my last Dr. for over 20 yrs. But a move necessitated it and I can't believe how fortunate I was to find Dr. B. I highly recommend him!

Wonderful and Caring show details Wonderful and Caring
Jul 24th, 2012

Can't say enough about Jesse and the staff at Banner Med Office. Everyone is friendly, professional and caring.Have never had a bad experience.

Finally! show details Finally!
Jul 18th, 2012

Finally, we found a great doctor in Phoenix (well, Glendale, but who's counting??). Takes time with patients, has great patience to explain things in non-medical mumbo jumbo ways and is an all around good guy! I highly recommend Dr. Bracamontes!

a superb Dr....,came from Mayo clinic....I would definitely recommend. show details a superb Dr....,came from Mayo clinic....I would definitely recommend.
Mar 22nd, 2012

I am 65 yr male, vietnam vet..with cancer. I have chose Dr. Bracamonte to be my primary care Dr. in Arizona. He is young, extremely bright and on top of all the latest.He came highly recommended by my mayo Dr of over a decadewho knew me well. I couldn't be happier that I found Dr Bracamonte, he is everything I could possibly want in a primary care Physician and has been for the past several years.Frank

horrible experience show details horrible experience
Mar 5th, 2012

goes through bannner health. plan on waiting 10 minutes on hold just to talk to the receptionist.then wait 30 minutes in the office to be rushed out for a 5 minute exam where the dr is in and out of the exam room. so waiting another 20 minutes in exam room. dr orders unneeded tests to rack up a nice big bill.

Feb 1st, 2012

The entire staff is genuinely concerned with your health care. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Jan 25th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor. Great with the entire family. It's a huge relief to have him as our doctor. I have no worries because I know we are in good hands.

Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Bracamonte is a superb physician: engaging, welcoming, patient, kind, thoroug, a careful listener. He invites patient participation in planning treatment and advisability of medication choices and regimen.,

Oct 18th, 2011

Dr. bracamonte is an excellent doctor very kind and helpful. he answers all your questions and you do not feel rushed.

Sep 17th, 2011

Great Doctor. He is honest and forthwright. Very knowledgeable.

Professional and caring show details Professional and caring
Apr 10th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Bracamonte for several visits. He is always very caring and takes his time in talking with me. He obviously has a lot of experience and knowledge. He even called me after office hours to give me the results of my test. Great doctor, highest recommendation!

Dec 1st, 2010

I appreciate Dr. Bracamonte's bedside manner. He is approachable and answers my questions well. I am happy with the care he gives me and I recommend him to friends and family!

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Sep 22nd, 2010

I was looking for someone who was a great doctor, but one who listened to me and treated me with respect. Dr. Bracamonte called me on a Saturday just to check back with me to see how I was feeling. He was able to diagnose my illness because he took the time to order tests and follow-up with me. I get the best care with Dr. Bracamonte and I encourage everyone to go to him for a visit.

by Brenda W. on Aug 2nd, 2010

We are self-employed and our insurance is not great. The biggest struggle is in finding a good doctor from the limited pool. Finally, we found Dr. Bracamonte! What a goldmine we landed into. He is one of the best doctors I've ever taken my kids to. His bedside manner is amazing, and he is so easy to understand (a real problem with many doctors these days). I can't recommend him more highly. If you're looking for a great doctor for your entire family, look no further than Dr. Bracamonte!

Dec 14th, 2009

I have been pleased with Dr. Bracamonte's staff as well as his professionalism and ease in getting in with my busy work schedule.

excellent Doctor show details excellent Doctor
by Renee on Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Bracamonte is an excellent doctor. any time there is something wrong with someone in my family he diagnosis it the first time. very glad we chose him as our doctor.