A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Carr is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Carr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Carr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Mack Carr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jesse M. Carr practice?
- Dr. Jesse Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Carr practices Psychiatry near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Arcadia Psychiatrists.