A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Chusid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Chusid is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Chusid, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chusid graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chusid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chusid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesse A. Chusid practice?
Dr. Jesse Chusid practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.