Plastic Surgeons

3201 Colorado Blvd
Denton, TX 76210
940-381-0885
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  MY NEW LIFE!!  |  show details
by T. R. on Aug 28th, 2014

Absolutley love my results! I am 2 years out weight loss surgery patient by Dr Stewart (rip) and Dr. Coffey was recommended by Dr. Stewarts office and patients in my followup group. I had a total around "tummy tuck", thighs, arms and breast. I told him before I was realistic about what could and could not be accomplished. I had lost over 150 lbs so his job was cut out for him lol! I couldn't be happier! Dr. Coffey was very upfront about scarring, time it would take to heal, pain or the lack of! I would sooo do this again, and would highly recommend him to anyone especailly for weight loss patients like myself!

|  Surgery victim  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2014

I was burned as a baby and most of my scars have been thinned out over the last 50 years but I suddenly started getting these leisions all over the burn scars on both of my shoulders. I thought it might be a type of skin cancer but since it was on my scars, I went to see a plastic surgeon, Dr. Coffey, to have the initial biopsy to find out what the leisions were. They turned out to be what is called Unstable Scar Tissue and needed to be removed surgically. Dr. Coffey and I discussed using tissue expanders so that the entire area of scar would be removed and the stretched skin would then be put over the area where the scar had been. It took 5 1/2 painful months to get the skin stretched out to the size that he needed to be able to do the job. At the end of the 5 1/2 months, I was excited to finally look at my shoulders and not see any scars. The day after my surgery, I went to have the bandages taken off and the nurse cleaned the area and then I looked down to see what I looked like. To my abject horror, the scars and leisions were still there and he had butchered the scar tissue. I was scream and crying so hard that I couldn't speak. His excuse was that he "MISUNDERSTOOD" what I wanted and that's why I was mutilitated. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!! I will have to go seek another doctor to REPEAT this painful process to get it down the right way. He has shattered my faith in humanity and trashed my trust in doctors. Every time I look at myself in the mirror at what he did to me, I get mad all over again.

|  GLAD I PICKED DR COFFEY!  |  show details
by JANIE S. on Feb 20th, 2013

I had previously "shopped around" several different doctors before I met Dr. Coffey and his staff. I could not be more thrilled with my initial visit, surgery and visits thereafter. I am so pleased with my procedures (tummy tuck and breast augmentation) even after 2 years I look great! Thank you, Thank you Dr.Coffey! I have recommended him to all my friends!

|  FANTASTIC SURGEON!!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

I had lost a tremendous amount of weight, so my body was out of preportion everywhere. Dr. Coffey gave me a realistic view of what could be done. I appreciated that. Very honest. I am very pleased with all procedures done! Would recommend him to anyone who has had a major weight loss like myself.

|  Good at artistry, absolute deplorable follow-up and bedside manner  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

I had a cosmetic medical procedure by Dr. Coffey that involved getting a bone sawed into. I did my research to fully learn about the procedure I wanted. I also double checked to ensure that he was Board Certified. The first two appointments were fine. The surgery went fine although his bedside manner dramatically waned after he had my money. I was in TREMENDOUS PAIN after the procedure and was prescribed Ultram (non-narcotic) for pain. Not ONE follow up call from Dr. Coffey or his staff after the procedure. Not ONE. I called the office days later, crying, because I was in so much pain. No return call. Although the procedure was successful and I'm happy with the end results, this doctor is just greedy and cruel. I never even went in for my post-op visit and photos. I recently had another procedure by another cosmetic surgeon and the post-operative care and treatment was like night and day by comparison. The nurse voluntarily called me 3 days in a row after my procedure to check in to see how I was doing and if I had any questions.I would NOT recommend Dr. Coffey to anyone, not even my worst enemy.