A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse DeGroat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse DeGroat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse DeGroat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGroat graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. DeGroat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Varney DeGroat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse V. DeGroat practice?
- Dr. Jesse DeGroat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse DeGroat practices Family Medicine near Racine, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Racine Primary Care Doctors.