Dr. Jesse Delee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2015
ACL replacement surgery
Dr. Delee performed ACL replacement surgery for me. I had a horrible and painful experience with a prior ACL surgery (on my other knee) performed by another surgeon and wanted to avoid it at all costs. Dr. Delee diagnosed the issues immediately with a couple of hands on tests (which were confirmed with an MRI after the fact) - spot on. Damage to both miniscus, a tear of the MCL and obliterated ACL. Dr. Delee was straight to the point, delivered the bad news, talked me through the process and was confident in his abilities to make a full repair. He recommended several weeks of PT prior to surgery which I followed. I am so glad he was my surgeon! My post surgical pain was significantly less and recovery was cut in half or better compared to before. He was always positive during my followups and very encouraging. His staff is carefully selected and provided excellent support when I needed it. Unfortunately for me, my first ACL replacement performed by a different surgeon has now failed. I had no hesitation on selecting Dr. Delee as my surgeon for this repair procedure. If you are unfortunate enough to require surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Delee.

August 10th, 2015
Great Doctor, Staff is excellent!

July 14th, 2015
Dr Delee is the best. couldnt ask for more.

May 13th, 2015
Dr. DeLee is an amazing physician. He has treated my knees and hip with excellent success and has managed to keep me from having surgery. I think he is wonderful. I, also, love his staff. They are an amazing group.

June 20th, 2012
He is the BEST!
DeLee did both of my hips 2 years apart. I was walking a mile 6 weeks after surgery!! He is no nonsense...but he knows his bones! I'm hoping he is still practicing when my 20 year check up is needed.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. DeLee Saved My Left Arm
In the early 1980s I had a butterfly fracture in my left ulna from a car accident. I had been seeing a doctor in Kerrville,TX for a year and a half and still had my arm in a cast. While visiting Iowa City, IA, I saw a doctor there who recommended Dr. Jesse DeLee and in six weeks my arm was healed. I worship the ground Dr.DeLee walks on.

October 9th, 2011
Superb caring Doctor
Dr. DeLee is tops. An outstanding Doctor, on my top 20 list of people I have met in my life whom have made a big difference in my life.

January 24th, 2011
best surgeon
I had knee replacement May 2010. I couldn't have found a better surgeon.He is the tops.

July 11th, 2010
My health was saved by Dr. DeLee
I entered Dr. DeLee's office on crutches with my left knee frozen at 90 degrees after another surgeons improper care. With three surgeries Dr. DeLee replaced my left knee and restored my ability to walk. I would recommend any patient to his care.

February 2nd, 2010
i honestly cannot imagine a better dr. than delee...he is the kindest and smartest man i have met. my son had a torn acl and his surgery with delee was as good as good can be. the staff was also incredible....yep, can you tell ilove this man!!