Dr. Jesse Delee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Delee?

Doctor's Review

Posted on September 8th, 2016

ACL replacement surgery

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Delee performed ACL replacement surgery for me. I had a horrible and painful experience with a prior ACL surgery (on my other knee) performed by another surgeon and wanted to avoid it at all costs. Dr. Delee diagnosed the issues immediately with a couple of hands on tests (which were confirmed with an MRI after the fact) - spot on. Damage to both miniscus, a tear of the MCL and obliterated ACL. Dr. Delee was straight to the point, delivered the bad news, talked me through the process and was confident in his abilities to make a full repair. He recommended several weeks of PT prior to surgery which I followed. I am so glad he was my surgeon! My post surgical pain was significantly less and recovery was cut in half or better compared to before. He was always positive during my followups and very encouraging. His staff is carefully selected and provided excellent support when I needed it. Unfortunately for me, my first ACL replacement performed by a different surgeon has now failed. I had no hesitation on selecting Dr. Delee as my surgeon for this repair procedure. If you are unfortunate enough to require surgery, I would highly recommend Dr. Delee.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Great Doctor, Staff is excellent!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr Delee is the best. couldnt ask for more.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

Dr. DeLee is an amazing physician. He has treated my knees and hip with excellent success and has managed to keep me from having surgery. I think he is wonderful. I, also, love his staff. They are an amazing group.

Best doctor in SA!

Posted on September 16th, 2012

He is the BEST!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

DeLee did both of my hips 2 years apart. I was walking a mile 6 weeks after surgery!! He is no nonsense...but he knows his bones! I'm hoping he is still practicing when my 20 year check up is needed.

Dr. DeLee Saved My Left Arm

Posted on March 26th, 2012

In the early 1980s I had a butterfly fracture in my left ulna from a car accident. I had been seeing a doctor in Kerrville,TX for a year and a half and still had my arm in a cast. While visiting Iowa City, IA, I saw a doctor there who recommended Dr. Jesse DeLee and in six weeks my arm was healed. I worship the ground Dr.DeLee walks on.

Superb caring Doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2011

Dr. DeLee is tops. An outstanding Doctor, on my top 20 list of people I have met in my life whom have made a big difference in my life.

best surgeon

Posted on January 24th, 2011

I had knee replacement May 2010. I couldn't have found a better surgeon.He is the tops.

My health was saved by Dr. DeLee

Posted on July 12th, 2010

I entered Dr. DeLee's office on crutches with my left knee frozen at 90 degrees after another surgeons improper care. With three surgeries Dr. DeLee replaced my left knee and restored my ability to walk. I would recommend any patient to his care.

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

i honestly cannot imagine a better dr. than delee...he is the kindest and smartest man i have met. my son had a torn acl and his surgery with delee was as good as good can be. the staff was also incredible....yep, can you tell ilove this man!!