Dr. Jesse Dominguez DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fontana, CA

3.9

July 8th, 2016
This Dr. Is a CRIMINAL
Dr. Jesse S. Dominguez DO - is a do nothing delegator, that has spread himself so thin he can't can't be bothered with how it effects patients real lively hood. Never in my 60 years of life, have I experienced such negligent, disheartening, and I unorganized medical practices.

June 8th, 2015
Highly recommend

July 8th, 2014
a good man...
Dr. D is a very caring person. He did kind of mention alternative ways of medicine which im all for but i felt he was ignorant on my issues. I do regret switching from him to another dr in the clinic. If you want basic medical care then these are good drs. Anything else stay clear they will not take responcebility nor accountability and actually refer you to the er. Exteremly paranoid as a clinc as a whole.

January 9th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Dominguez is an amazing Doctor. He shows true compassion and care for his patients. He is a bit difficult to get in to see but only because he is in high demand from patients. The person who said the doctor kept mentioning Jesus as his healer seems mistaken. I've been seeing Dr. Dominguez for 4 years and he's NEVER told me "Jesus would heal me." He's recommended professional healthcare in every instance.

May 16th, 2013
Great doctor. He listen and treats your over all problems. If you are sick he doesn't treat the small issue, he finds out the big problem that's causing you to get I'll. In order to make you comfortable he might throw few jokes at you. I respect him, and I refer all my family and friends.

September 21st, 2012
I didn't go there to hear about Jesus, I was sick
Dr. kept telling me Jesus would heal me. I don't need Jesus to heal me. I need antibiotics.