Dr. Jesse Dominguez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Dominguez?

This Dr. Is a CRIMINAL

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr. Jesse S. Dominguez DO - is a do nothing delegator, that has spread himself so thin he can't can't be bothered with how it effects patients real lively hood. Never in my 60 years of life, have I experienced such negligent, disheartening, and I unorganized medical practices.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Highly recommend

a good man...

Posted on July 9th, 2014

Dr. D is a very caring person. He did kind of mention alternative ways of medicine which im all for but i felt he was ignorant on my issues. I do regret switching from him to another dr in the clinic. If you want basic medical care then these are good drs. Anything else stay clear they will not take responcebility nor accountability and actually refer you to the er. Exteremly paranoid as a clinc as a whole.

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Dominguez is an amazing Doctor. He shows true compassion and care for his patients. He is a bit difficult to get in to see but only because he is in high demand from patients. The person who said the doctor kept mentioning Jesus as his healer seems mistaken. I've been seeing Dr. Dominguez for 4 years and he's NEVER told me "Jesus would heal me." He's recommended professional healthcare in every instance.

I didn't go there to hear about Jesus, I was sick

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. kept telling me Jesus would heal me. I don't need Jesus to heal me. I need antibiotics.

Posted on July 15th, 2016