Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jun 8th, 2015

Highly recommend

Lousy doctor show details Lousy doctor
by Veronica Armendariz on Apr 2nd, 2015

Well first of all, it turns out he's not a real doctor- I mean physician and surgeon. He's a doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, which is legal for BS. I went for a panic attack I had and he asked me if he could pray with me so that the healing power of Jesus could heal me? Really? I don't need a prayer. I don't need Jesus to heal me. I never some antibiotics which is what my appointment was for and what I paid my copay for. What a quack. How does this guy even have a license? I only gave him one star because zero starts isn't an option.

a good man... show details a good man...
by jason on Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. D is a very caring person. He did kind of mention alternative ways of medicine which im all for but i felt he was ignorant on my issues. I do regret switching from him to another dr in the clinic. If you want basic medical care then these are good drs. Anything else stay clear they will not take responcebility nor accountability and actually refer you to the er. Exteremly paranoid as a clinc as a whole.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jan 9th, 2014

Dr. Dominguez is an amazing Doctor. He shows true compassion and care for his patients. He is a bit difficult to get in to see but only because he is in high demand from patients. The person who said the doctor kept mentioning Jesus as his healer seems mistaken. I've been seeing Dr. Dominguez for 4 years and he's NEVER told me "Jesus would heal me." He's recommended professional healthcare in every instance.

by Luna M. on May 16th, 2013

Great doctor. He listen and treats your over all problems. If you are sick he doesn't treat the small issue, he finds out the big problem that's causing you to get I'll. In order to make you comfortable he might throw few jokes at you. I respect him, and I refer all my family and friends.

I didn't go there to hear about Jesus, I was sick show details I didn't go there to hear about Jesus, I was sick
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. kept telling me Jesus would heal me. I don't need Jesus to heal me. I need antibiotics.