Dr. Jesse Doty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 9th, 2016
The Best Doctor Ever
In my opinion Dr Jesse Doty is an extremely gifted doctor that knows what he is doing

July 15th, 2016
I damaged the front of my foot in a fall. My injury was very difficult to diagnose. Dr. Doty was willing to take the time to research my problem and offer his surgical talent to do the repairs. I am thrilled to say I am 6 months post-surgery, and can walk normally without pain.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Jesse Doty is an excellent surgeon and a kind, compassionate man.
I had a fusion on the big toe on my right foot. Dr. Doty did not push me to make a decision but I made the decision to proceed on our first visit. My daughter, who is an RN, came with me and she was also very impressed with Dr. Doty. He did an incredible job of sewing my toe back together and the scar on the back of my calf was also very well sewn. It has been a little over four months since my surgery and you have to look for the scar running down the center of my big toe and into my foot. I am extremely glad I chose Dr. Doty for this surgery. He did an excellent job and is also a very kind man who listens to you and will address your concerns

February 28th, 2016
Soso
I liked him at the first visit he was a nice person and he did good with my mom so the visit after surgery did go so well I had some issues going on and he just totally disregarded my issues and was very short with me he did how ever check my bladder and kidneys and said everything looked good but maybe he was stressed the second time I seen him and pushed for time because he also had to be at fannin for surgery at I think 200 pm but anyways he just sent me home with a script and told me to see him in 3 weeks so I left ended up in er at fannin and the one issue I was most concerned about go addressed so like I said maybe he was having a bad day I still like him and he is a good surgeon so I will see him again and if he is still like the first visit I will keep seeing but if he is still like the second visit I may have to rethink about seeing him again

January 9th, 2016
Ankle replacement surgery
I was very impressed with everything during my first visited and during my ankle replacement surgery. I would recommend Dr. Doty to anyone looking for someone to help with a problem.

November 26th, 2015
I found him to be rather rude and short when he answers your questions

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Doty is a wonderful doctor. He listens, he explains, and he is a terrific surgeon. I recommend him for ANY foot or ankle surgery.

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Doty is very straight forward and doesn't have a very good bedside manner. He may be great at doing surgery on patients but he doesn't take the time to ask questions or let you ask questions , or see how you've done since the surgery.

October 21st, 2013
Shows authentic care for his paitents, and takes pride in his work.
Dr. Doty takes the time to make sure that his patients understand the procedures and care that he is providing