Dr. Jesse Doty MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Chattanooga, TN

March 8th, 2017
I would recommend Dr. Jesse Doty to anyone!
Dr. Doty and his staff are professional and organized. Dr. Doty is patient, compassionate, and caring. He performed a total ankle replacement on me and I cannot praise him enough for his excellent work. He is a very good doctor and a very good person. Dr. Doty needs to be recognized more for the good work that he does and has done. He has helped me so much and continues to help me.

February 22nd, 2017
Great Doctor
When I first meet Dr. Doty I thought he was aragent and cocky to be so young, he has that right. Best Doctor around I wouldn’t let anyone else touch my foot again. Sent me home with a nerve block in my leg that lasted for three days and I only took a couple of pain pills during that time due to pinched line in the nerve block that I caused, which I corrected. If you need anything done to your foot use him he is the best and his staff is top notch all the way.

December 20th, 2016
Wonderful surgeon
I had my right great toe fused because I was in extreme pain from osteoarthritis. Dr Doty was an amazing surgeon. I am now pain-free. His bedside manner is also wonderful. I highly recommend him.

September 9th, 2016
The Best Doctor Ever
In my opinion Dr Jesse Doty is an extremely gifted doctor that knows what he is doing

July 15th, 2016
I damaged the front of my foot in a fall. My injury was very difficult to diagnose. Dr. Doty was willing to take the time to research my problem and offer his surgical talent to do the repairs. I am thrilled to say I am 6 months post-surgery, and can walk normally without pain.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr. Jesse Doty is an excellent surgeon and a kind, compassionate man.
I had a fusion on the big toe on my right foot. Dr. Doty did not push me to make a decision but I made the decision to proceed on our first visit. My daughter, who is an RN, came with me and she was also very impressed with Dr. Doty. He did an incredible job of sewing my toe back together and the scar on the back of my calf was also very well sewn. It has been a little over four months since my surgery and you have to look for the scar running down the center of my big toe and into my foot. I am extremely glad I chose Dr. Doty for this surgery. He did an excellent job and is also a very kind man who listens to you and will address your concerns

January 9th, 2016
Ankle replacement surgery
I was very impressed with everything during my first visited and during my ankle replacement surgery. I would recommend Dr. Doty to anyone looking for someone to help with a problem.

November 26th, 2015
I found him to be rather rude and short when he answers your questions

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Doty is a wonderful doctor. He listens, he explains, and he is a terrific surgeon. I recommend him for ANY foot or ankle surgery.

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Doty is very straight forward and doesn't have a very good bedside manner. He may be great at doing surgery on patients but he doesn't take the time to ask questions or let you ask questions , or see how you've done since the surgery.

October 21st, 2013
Shows authentic care for his paitents, and takes pride in his work.
Dr. Doty takes the time to make sure that his patients understand the procedures and care that he is providing