A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Thomas Dunn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse T. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Jesse Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Dunn practices Family Medicine near Fort Polk, LA.
See Fort Polk Primary Care Doctors.