A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Thomas Dunn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse T. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Jesse Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Dunn practices Family Medicine near Fort Polk, LA.
See Fort Polk Family Physicians.