Dr. Jesse Duplechain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 6th, 2016
My experience at Dr. Duplechain’s office has been phenomenal. I found Dr. Duplechain while researching fat transfer breast augmentation. I do not live in Lafayette, but Dr. Duplechain was the closest plastic surgeon that conducts this procedure. During my consultation he advised me that I was not an ideal candidate for the fat transfer augmentation, so I decided to get traditional saline, breast implants instead. After my consultation, I could have decided to have this procedure done with a different plastic surgeon in my home city, but I was so impressed with Dr. Duplechain and his staff that I decided the travel to Lafayette was worth it. I definitely do not regret that decision. I could not be more thrilled with my results or my experience at Dr. Duplechain’s office. I was very nervous about having surgery, but he and his staff made me feel very comfortable with every part of the process. I plan to have other procedures done in the future, and will not even consider seeing another physician.

August 24th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Duplechain and his staff!!!! I had a breast augmentation and full tummy tuck and I am three months post op and my results are amazing. I could not be happier with my results. I truly owe everything to Dr. Duplechain and his staff for the time they took in making me feel comfortable and safe. I would do it again!! He has the best bedside manner and is so genuine in the care that he gives to his patients.

June 24th, 2016
Dr. Duplechain and his staff are absolutely wonderful. I could not have better care and understanding the whole experience of having a face lift wash scary and they put me as ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Duplechain and I would do this all over again .

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Duplechain always made me feel comfortable and at ease. I never felt rushed during the appointments. The surgical experience was top notch! The ONLY complaint I have is that two of my appointments were very late to be called back. I was never given any indication that he was running late or a time frame on how long it would be before I would get called back. I love telling people I "had a nose job" to watch them look at me strangely. Thank you for finally letting me breathe fully and easily!

February 3rd, 2016
Amazing surgeon. Kind & compassionate staff. I cannot say enough about the care I received from Dr. Duplechain & his staff. They went above and beyond to ensure all questions were answered & each need was met. I am thrilled with the results!!

January 27th, 2016
Could not be happier with the results and service.
I had the best experience from consultation through post-op with Dr. Duplechain and his wonderful staff! The office is so inviting and I knew what to expect of my surgery every step of the way. I could not be more pleased with my results! Every question and concern was addressed by either Dr. Duplechain or a member of his knowledgeable staff. I cannot recommend Dr. Duplechain any higher, if you are looking for any cosmetic procedure please consult with him!

January 20th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
The kindest, most compassionate, skilled surgeon. Dr. Duplechain really cares about his patients and in meeting their goals and expectations. He and his staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and answer any and all questions. They are readily available and I always heard back within the hour, no matter what time I called. He's truly an artist with his work, I highly recommend him.

November 4th, 2015
Some of the nicest staff at any business I've ever been to. Super happy with my results!!

October 8th, 2015
My results on my procedures where outstanding. Dr. Duplechain and his staff made sure my time spent with them where comfortable and made me feel as though I wasn't just another patient. If I had to do it all over again I would choose him and his staff to take care of my every needs.

October 1st, 2015
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Duplechain and his staff are the ideal team you want for any form of plastic surgery. Plastic surgery can be somewhat embarrassing from a patient's viewpoint, but Dr. Duplechain provides the perfect hospitality and professionalism needed to make you feel comfortable and also provides the information you need to make the right choices with your surgery. My results were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be happier.

August 18th, 2015
I would reccomend Dr. Duplechain to anyone looking for excellent and honest care. Dr. Duplechain did wonders for scars on my face that caused me much embarrassment. He treats his patients as if they are family. He cared about my results as much as I did and was equally invested. If you want the best results possible while be treated with kindness, care, and sincerity go check out Dr. Duplechain!!! I can not say enough about him! (I recieved full face lasering with fat transfer for acne scars and saw about a 98% improval. I now get complements on my complexion and no longer hide behind makeup).

June 12th, 2015
Rhinoplasty success!!!!!
Dr. Duplechain and his staff are AMAZING! He is truly an artist. He and his staff made me feel at ease and explained all the aspects of my surgery from pre-op to post-op. I highly recommend him and can't thank him enough.