A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Adams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Adams, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Adams has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Adams MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesse Adams practice?
- Dr. Jesse Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Adams practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bardstown, KY.
See Bardstown Cardiologists.