A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Ezzell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Ezzell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezzell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ezzell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Ezzell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezzell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Ezzell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- South Central Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse H Ezzell MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse H. Ezzell practice?
- Dr. Jesse Ezzell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Ezzell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Laurel, MS.
See Laurel Internists and Laurel Gastroenterologists.