A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Fann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Fann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Health Services Research
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fann graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Fann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesse R. Fann practice?
Dr. Jesse Fann practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.