A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Garcia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Gabino Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse G. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jesse Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Garcia practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Primary Care Doctors.