A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Garcia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Gabino Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse G. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jesse Garcia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Garcia practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsville, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.