Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Ask for another doctor  |  show details
by Lisa Red on Jul 25th, 2013

I had a minimally invasive surgery scheduled and Dr. Hebert, although friendly, seemed to be on drugs and could not start an IV despite four attempts which left me severely bruised for 2 weeks. Another doctor came in and started an IV on the first attempt. I woke up an hour later with Dr. H. apologizing because he couldn't intubate me and the surgery had to be cancelled. I had to pay all the expenses of the surgery and then was required to submit to a more invasive surgery the following week in order to accomplish the same result.(with a longer recovery ahead) I had to pay for that surgery, too!! Then he had the nerve to bill me and my insurance!!!!

|  Great Dr.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Great Dr! Explained everything in great detail, and made me feel safe throughout the entire procedure. Very caring, very knowledgeable, and an all around terrific doctor. I would def recommend him

Apr 11th, 2011

Needed epidermal for labor. Had to wait 40 minutes for him to arrive. He was extremely hyper, all over the room, talked very rapidly, explaining nothing. Now my idea of a calm, competent doctor.

Dec 20th, 2010

My Mother died because of this "man". He is not normal. Why would any qualified medical center or physician group hire such an individual? A risk to all patients.

|  Smart  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2009

He took away my pain fast. Very nice.

Apr 28th, 2009

THis "MD" probably on drugs. Dangerous.