Dr. Jesse Helton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Helton?

• Good

December 28th, 2016

Very good

January 21st, 2016

Awesome

I just read some reviews and I'm going to comment. Dr. Helton's been treating my family for 12 years. His overall knowledge is excellent in all areas of health . He has compassion with great care for you as a patient .

March 18th, 2013

There was just one thing that bothered me.......

Overall, I was satisfied with the care that I received at Dr. Helton's office. It was easy to get an appointment, andI didn't have a long wait to be seen. I was seen by a nurse practioner,which was fine and I feel that I received good care. There was one thing that bothered me though. After being taken to the scale to be weighed and my height taken, there was no coat hook or rack to hang up my purse and coat. I was told by the person doing the stats to just put them on the floor. HELLO! Not everyone is okay with putting their things down on the DIRTY floor where everyone walks! I thought this was really gross for a doctor's office to not have thought about this. It's just germ awareness...come on people! Go to Walmart and spend a few bucks in the hardware department for a coat hook for people like me who don't want to sit their stuff on the dirty floor. I'm hoping SOMEONE from their office will read this and take the suggestion seriously.

March 6th, 2013

While I trust Dr. Helton as a physician, it is impossible to speak to him on the phone. A number of times he has sent me to the hospital for tests and has told me to call him after the tests. I've made the call to him but am automatically put through to the nurse's voice mail -- and I don't receive a call back. I have waited days for a return call; sometimes the return call never comes at all. This is a very poorly run office. I'm moving on and finding a new doctor.

February 15th, 2013

Awful

In my experiences with Dr. Helton, I have found him to be heartless, unprofessional, lacking general knowledge of medicine, lacking ability to treat basic conditions and follow-up on patient care and progress, as well as lacking all of the characteristics that are needed to be a decent doctor. In my opinion, he is as far from being decent as can be humanly possible. He did not listen to the concerns and symptoms of the patient, nor did he "hear" anything that the patient was trying to convey. Returning phone calls and filling out paperwork took several days to several weeks in most cases. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone, EVER. AWFUL!

July 23rd, 2010

The way I was treated there is beneath contempt. Doctor and staff are not only unprofessional, they have major anger management issues. They do not care for patients. I was treated as a liar and thief for forgetting to pay $25 co-pay on time. Such a small miscommunication between staff and billing but end result, I am humiliated and intimidated. The most horrible experience in a office I've ever had. Do they really retain patients there?

December 9th, 2016