A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Hofflin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofflin
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Hofflin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Hofflin, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofflin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hofflin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Martin Hofflin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesse M. Hofflin practice?
- Dr. Jesse Hofflin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Hofflin practices Infectious Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Infectious Disease Doctors.