A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Jorgensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jorgensen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Paul Jorgensen MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse P. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Jesse Jorgensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Jorgensen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Easley, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Easley Internists and Easley Cardiologists.