Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesse Jorgensen
Dr. Jesse Jorgensen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital, St Francis Eastside and Greer Memorial Hospital. Dr. Jorgensen has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jesse Jorgensen has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jesse Jorgensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. Joseph Kmonicek
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Greenville, SC 0 mi39
Dr. Marcus Cox
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi15
Dr. Craig Hudak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Greenville, SC 0 mi30