A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Jupiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Jupiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Jupiter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Finger Injuries
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Multiple Trauma
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Jupiter graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Jupiter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jupiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesse B. Jupiter practice?
Dr. Jesse Jupiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.