Dr. Jesse Kellum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 24th, 2016
Nerve Conduction, Weakness in arms. Poor Results, no Explanation, Rough Exam:
I was sent to Dr.Kellum for a nerve conduction test for my -Cervical & Upper Thoracic- Spine, due to weakness in my arms, and tingling & numbness in the last three digits on both hands. My initial thought was that my Cervical Disk Degeneration Disorder had worsened, resulting in a Herniated Disk., therefore, causing "pinched" nerves, or possibly a protrusion near the spinal canal. The first 1/2 of the test went well. The Physician's Assistant performed the first 1/2 of the test, and the P.A. was gentle, and noted his results. When Dr. Kellum began the 2nd half of the exam, it was brutal and left severe bruises. I was left with multiple bruises on both of my Arms & Shoulders, and what resembles "ice-pick" jabs on BOTH sides of the vertebrae in my upper Thoracic, and Cervical vertebrae. The Preliminary Results: Carpal Tunnel syndrome in both wrists; No explanation Re: the Arm & Shoulder Weakness and Pain. No Explanation for the Cervical (Neck) pain. To any Future Patients: Be prepared to feel a 1 to 2 inch "electrically charged" needle to puncture your skin. Seemingly, a complete waste of time and money.

February 4th, 2016
OFFICE VISIT
CALLED WITH LAB RESULTS THE NEXT DAY.

November 8th, 2012
I saw him 2 days in a row for EMG's on my left and right upper extremities. He was polite, did not wast my time, did answer my questions and did tell me what he was going to do before each procedure. I go back in a few weeks for a brain stem MRI 2nd opinion on an abnormality...I will leave another review after that. Overall, I was pleased with his demeanor and office staff and ease of getting an appointment.

March 8th, 2012
Dr. Kellum
I know him well, he has been my dr. for 24 years. I came to him from florida and I have seen lots of neurologist as a brain tumor survivor left with seizures and trouble controlling them. He changed my meds and I was able to live life again. He listens when I talk. I dont feel uneasy with him. If I have needed him he has always been there.

October 9th, 2011
scary
does not know much about anything told my nephew he only had migraines now he is in intensive care with a brain stroke quack

May 3rd, 2009
Talk about Practing medicinehe is STILL PRACTING!!!
I REALLY do not like this doctor and believe he should not be permitted to be a Dr, just look at the title. Trust meI have been to A LOT of Neurologists but have NEVER been to one like this before. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but I should have trusted my first instincts! It is as though the patient is BOTHERING him and wasting his time! WE pay himnot the other way around. I felt I was the doctor and not him by having to explain to him the symptoms versus the diagnosis. I did not feel it was necessary for me to even be in the room with him. If the patient tells him that another doctor told them something and that doc DOES NOT put that information in their notes then it is NOT TRUEESPECIALLY the doc he thinks is God, Dr. Kottil Rammohan @ OSU. List of things he DOES NOT do:Look at the patient.Listen to the patientBelieve what the patient says.