Learn more about Dr. Jesse Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Klein, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse J Klein DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jesse Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Klein practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dunedin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Palm Harbor, FL.
See Dunedin Cardiologists.