A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Klein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Klein, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Klein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse J Klein DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Jesse Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Klein practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dunedin, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Palm Harbor, FL.
See Dunedin Cardiologists.