A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Leahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leahy
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leahy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Leahy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahy graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Leahy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran - Independence Clinic
- Gundersen Lutheran - Whitehall Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Isobel Leahy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse I. Leahy practice?
- Dr. Jesse Leahy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Leahy practices Family Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Whitehall, WI and Independence, WI.
See Hibbing Primary Care Doctors.