A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Leahy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Leahy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leahy graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Leahy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran - Independence Clinic
- Gundersen Lutheran - Whitehall Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Isobel Leahy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse I. Leahy practice?
- Dr. Jesse Leahy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Leahy practices Family Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Whitehall, WI.
See Hibbing Primary Care Doctors.