A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Li, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Guangzhou Medical College.
Dr. Li has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Zhixiong Li MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse Z. Li practice?
- Dr. Jesse Li has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Li practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bainbridge, IN.
See Danville Neurologists and Danville Sleep Medicine Doctors.