2.9

June 24th, 2013
Courteous
Dr. Liu is a very knowledgeable doctor at his professions, but unfortunately his attitude tipped me off in the very beginning, it took me three months to finally start to like him a little bit. Also he and his employees need to be more courteous on certain circumstance of each patient. Be remembering, customer service is part of part of building good relationships with patients.

April 22nd, 2012
My family doctor referred me to see Dr. Liu. As an experienced and professional neurologist, he is so patient and accurate to answer all my questions and concerns. And the office environment is friendly. I am so happy to have Dr. Liu as my neurologist. I highly recommend him.

January 4th, 2012
Dr. Liu is well-educated in the field of Neurology and is very careful when it comes to diagnoses and prescriptions. He will kindly answer any questions you might have and is really a friendly guy, and professional. He is a dear friend of my family and I believe he is the doctor you can trust!!

December 19th, 2011
I finally found a satisfactory doctor
I have changed several neurologist until I found Dr. Liu. He is very knowledgeable, patient and caring. His rate is comparatively very reasonable which is a plus as I don't have medical insurance. I highly recommend him to anybody who needs a neurologist's care!