Dr. Jesse Marcel Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 28th, 2010

This Doc is the best ever ENT guy!

I had been sick wiht enlarged tonsils and ear infections since I had worked in photo chemicals in the Army. No doc had suggested taking my tonsils to giv eme any relief. At age 43 Dr Jesse Marcel suggested the surgery and I felt he was the guy to do the job. Went inthe VA Hosptial at Ft Harrison for surgery, now 13 years later have not had an ear infection or sore throat since. Dr Marcel gave me a quality of life I have not had since BEFORE I served in the Army. Thanks Dr Marcel.

August 29th, 2016