A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse McGee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McGee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse E McGee MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse E. McGee practice?
- Dr. Jesse McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse McGee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.