A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse McGee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGee
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. McGee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse McGee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McGee has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse E McGee MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse E. McGee practice?
- Dr. Jesse McGee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse McGee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.